This original poster will become a unique keepsake as well as a great and fun touch for rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, and anniversary parties.
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR VINTAGE WEDDING WALL ART.
1. Purchase this Listing.
2. On the "Note to Seller" include:
- Place of the wedding
- Wedding date
- Bride hair and skin color
- Groom hair and skin color
3. Within 3 weeks I will email you a sample image of your wedding poster for approval before shipping. Each purchase includes 2 editing rounds prior to finalization, after that the cost is 15 USD per new draft.
4. Need your wedding poster to ship quickly? Purchase this listing and choose I want my order in 3 to 5 business days. The rush your order ( 3 to 5 business days) is only for PRODUCTION TIME not SHIPPING TIME.
ADD A CHILD TO YOUR WEDDING POSTER
- If you would like to add A CHILD to your wedding print, you can buy the upgrade in the link below
ADD A PET TO YOUR WEDDING POSTER
- If you would like to add your pet or pets to your wedding print, you can buy the upgrade in the link below
UNDER THE UMBRELLA
Please keep in mind before buying this poster that this is a simplified illustration of the couple.
This is not a photorealistic picture of the couple, just a fun way to represent the couple in a cartoon-like style.
By purchasing this product, you agree that you have read my shop policies, as well as the entire listing description, as it contains important information that may affect your order.
PRINTING OPTION AVAILABLE:
HAHNEMUEHLE ARCHIVAL PAPER
Heavyweight smooth matte paper. The fine, smooth surface and feel makes this paper very versatile, acid free, calcium carbonate buffered, archival museum grade. Weight - 188gsm and 308gsm.
All prints come with a white border.
NOTE: Frame not included